I would like to know what the term in English is to name the one who has graduated from law school but has not yet obtained his Bachelor of Laws degree; in Mexico we call him an Intern in Law. Is Intern at Law the correct term, or is it used only to refer to someone who is just completing the degree?
I thank you in advance for your attention and answers ...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

Animated explainer video production agency